Hotel Residence near KLCC
Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur is a hotel near KLCC, nestled in the prestigious Bangsar South enclave, a fully integrated commercial and residential complex centrally located midway between KL, Petaling Jaya and Bangsar. The service apartment is situated in a haven of dining and shopping outlets, a short drive away from the brand new NEXUS mall and Mid Valley Mega Mall, amidst other amenities, including a 6-acre park.
Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia
No. 5 Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South City
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60 3 2386 0888
Fax: +60 3 2386 0889
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
- Supermarket (10-minute walk)
- Café (3-minute walk)
- Food and Beverage outlets (Restaurants, Bar and Grill) (3-minute walk)
- Nail Parlor (5-minute walk)
- Hair Salon (5-minute walk)
- Nexus Convention Centre (3-minute walk)
- Life Care Medical Centre (1-minute walk)
- 24 hours convenient store (8-minute walk)
Getting to Capri by Fraser Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia
Capri by Faser, Kuala Lumpur is accessible via the Federal Highway, NPE Highway, Sprint Highway, LDP Highway and Kerinchi Link.
- From the KLIA international airport, drive-time is 45 minutes.
By KLIA Express Train
- Take a 28 minutes ride to KL Sentral and then hop onto any of the taxis at the arrival hall or you can opt to ride the LRT Kelana Jaya Line to University Station where Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur is just 10 minutes walk away.
- If proceeding directly from KLIA international airport, or after taking the airport transport to the city centre, instruct the taxi driver to take you to Bangsar South. Once at Bangsar South, Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur is visibly standing tall at 5 Jalan Kerinchi.
About Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, often abbreviated as KL, is both the capital city of Malaysia as well as the country’s epicentre for culture, financial services and economic development. Ethnically diverse, KL is a cosmopolitan city with sky scrapers that are modern yet full of heritage as evident in its many building architectures.
A city uniquely blended with vibrancy, culture and heritage, KL is one of the most vital cities in Asia well-loved for its shopping, gastronomic experiences and ease of moving around. Whether it is sightseeing, international sports events, business conventions, musical performances or golfing, KL brings the best of East and West in a city with a rich local character.
Essential facts of Kuala Lumpur
Bahasa Melayu , English
GMT +8 hours
Malaysia Ringgit (MYR)
Suria KLCC, Avenue K, Pavilion, Lot 10, Sungei Wang Plaza, Fahrenheit 88
Most business hours are from 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
Hard Rock Café KL, Souled Out, Suria KLCC, Beach Club, Changkat Raja Chulan
Local calls can be made from public phones using coins or prepaid card. International calls can also be made using phone cards or at any Telekom office.
Vaccines are recommended for Poliomyelitis (childhood booster), Tetanus (childhood booster), Typhoid (food & water borne diseases), and Hepatitis A (food & water borne diseases).
For those venturing outside cities and towns, further recommended vaccines include Hepatitis B, Rabies, Japanese B Encephalitis, Tuberculosis and Meningitis. For those visiting Sabah and Sarawak, Malaria prophylaxis is strongly recommended.
If you are coming from, or have recently travelled in, South America or sub-Saharan Africa you must present a certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever upon arrival in Malaysia.
Voltage is 220-240 volt AC at 50 cycles per second. Malaysia uses standard 3-pin square plugs and sockets.
- New Year’s Day
- Maulidur Rasul
- Federal Territory Day (Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur and Labuan only)
- Chinese New Year
- Labour Day
- King's Birthday
- Hari Raya Aidilfitri
- Independence Day (Hari Merdeka)
- Malaysia Day
- Hari Raya Aidiladha
- Deepavali (except Labuan and Sarawak)
- Awal Muharram